THE MINERAL TEST METHOD ®
The MINERAL TEST method® uses advanced hair mineral analysis (mineralogram), a cutting-edge method performed on skin appendages (usually hair, but also nails and hair) using spectrometry.
The sample taking is not in any way invasive and can be performed independently; the hair sample can be sent by mail or courier.
It enables the detection of the lack or excess of essential trace elements and the presence of toxic metals in the body.
Since it is able to detect most of the minerals present in the organism.
- Transmission from mother to child during pregnancy and breastfeeding;
- dental amalgam;
- objects treated with toxic products (toys, clothing, utensils, cosmetics, etc.).
MINERAL TEST® IN 5 STEPS
01 – PLACE YOUR ORDER
02 – CUT HAIR (1gr. = one table spoon)
03 – PLACE IN AN ENVELOPE
04 – COMPLETE ANAMNESTIC FORM
05 – POST: ANAMNESTIC FORM + ENVELOPE WITH HAIR + PROOF OF PAYMENT TO:
Mineral Test® S.r.l
62012 Civitanova Marche (MC)
Via Luigi Einaudi, 176
With Tissue Mineral Analysis both essential elements and toxic metals are analysed; the analytical framework is interpreted with the original Mineral Test® method, followed by a customised integration with vitamins and minerals (no drugs) of galenic formulation for removing toxic metals and rebalancing essential trace elements.
to be performed at our clinic with short waiting times
of reference (range) values specific to the European population
of the analysis results based on biochemical bases
personalized, of mineral and vitamin integration with the aim to balance the minerals and eliminate toxic metals
The method, explained and illustrated by Dr. Gerardo Rossi, scientific director of Mineral Test.
- Wise Society interview with Gerardo Rossi: a test to assess the amount of metals and minerals in the body. 7 November, 2011
- Mineral Test® for the prevention of diseases. 2 January, 2011
- Mineral Test® in the newspaper Il Resto del Carlino. 28 December, 2010
- Correlation between diseases and environmental pollution. 30 November, 2010
- L’Altra Repubblica Edition No. 1 Jan/Feb, 2007 pp. 46-48
- La Tribuna Year XVIII No. 0 30/10/06
- Mondo Lavoro Dec 2005 – Jan 2006 no. 11712 pp. 138-139